Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Free Music: Cool Kids, KOVAS & others rock with Adult Swim for new record



I am please to announce that the good folks at Adult Swim/Cartoon Networks and Chocolate Industries have commission a free record featuring me, the Cool Kids, Hollywood Holt, Diverse and others. Go grab it!! It includes a new record from me called "Go That Route" which is available only on this record. ...You Know I had to do something special for you... Go over to AdultSwim and download your free copy today!!!

and while you at it make sure you go to iTunes and get my new ep Reagan Babies EP

go get your copy from iTunes explicit | clean | Amazonmp3 | emusic | Rhapsody

Also Available on Ghetto Beat:
Kovas - The Arrogance of Youth on iTunes worldwide
Special Price $6.93 Explicit|Clean

No comments: