Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kanye - Love Lockdown - needs more cowbell


I don't know if you guys have heard the new Kayne record "Love Lockdown", but I'm feeling it. Maybe it's because I just broke up with my girl :-( or maybe it's because I love when people take chances and do something different. Anyway, I felt something was missing...

I think it needs more cowbell. For those that remember the famous will farrell and christopher walken sketch, I think this is exactly what it needed some cowbell and some Walken. so check out the Love Lockdown "Kovas More Cowbell remix"LOL

 Make your own at MoreCowbell.dj 


ahh that's better. and for those that never saw the infamous skit check it out here.

See more funny videos at Funny or Die


and if you too want to add more cowbell to something head over to
http://www.morecowbell.dj
Kovito
---------------------
go get your copy from iTunes explicit | clean | Amazonmp3 | emusic | Rhapsody

Also Available on Ghetto Beat:
Kovas - The Arrogance of Youth on iTunes worldwide
Special Price $6.93 Explicit|Clean

No comments: